It’s more than simply buying and selling properties.
It’s about the life you want to live and helping you get there.
When you work with Drew Auker, his goal is to establish a relationship that will last a lifetime. It’s important to Drew to take time at the beginning of the relationship to really understand your needs and wants—and beyond that, what will truly help you live your best life.
Talking intimately about your vision for life and happiness helps create a strong, mutual trust—and the knowledge that Drew truly understands what you’re looking for.
After having experienced that type of a real estate relationship, former clients stay in touch and continue to refer their loved ones and friends to the Auker Group.
In fact, 95 percent of the Auker Group’s clients come from referrals.
Drew’s reputation, his network, and his association with other realtors in San Diego made it possible for us to find the house we wanted and get what we wanted out of the negotiation process.
Having access to Drew’s real estate expertise also means you’ll have a partner who understands investment strategy, what’s needed to sell a home quickly, and how to get the best deal, whether you’re buying or selling a home. These skills combine to help you realize your vision for the future—in a new home.
When he’s not spending time making client dreams come true, Drew enjoys exploring new places, entertaining friends in his home, and doing it all with his husband, Arlon, and their dog, the very handsome Sergeant Chocolate Chip.
Work with the Best
- 10 years as a licensed real estate agent and REALTOR® in San Diego
- Ranked in the top 1 percent of REALTORS® in San Diego County in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Top Performing Individual Agent at Ascent Real Estate in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Five-Star Award Home Professionals in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Million Dollar Guild Member, Institute of Luxury Home Marketing
- Real Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents, 2017